The nonprofit world is every bit as competitive as the commercial world. It can take the same skills, and seemingly as much effort, to win a $300,000 state grant as to win a $3,000,000 federal basic ordering agreement. I know; I’ve done both.
Using skills developed over twenty years in federal environmental business development and fifteen years of non-profit fundraising, today Carlson Foley Enterprises, LLC (CFE) is helping nonprofits to win the grant game.
Nonprofit clients can cost-effectively benefit from CFE support when they
want to identify new sources of funding
want to develop exactly the right ask
want to try their hand at a new type of giving – perhaps a Give America campaign or a combined state of federal campaign
want to start fundraising with a new type of donor – such as the federal government
want to start fundraising on a larger playing field, perhaps statewide or nationally
want to move up from the $10,000 local award to larger awards with the same donor
want a strategy to cultivate a new, complex donor organization or one that is highly sought-after
want a new set of eyes during review to make sure a submittal is responsive and the best it can possibly be (i.e. pink team, red team)
want to improve the percentage of their grant submittals that win
want to try a new type of giving – perhaps a Give America campaign or a combined state of federal campaign
wish to outsource tasks like developing and coordinating social media content across several platforms
want more clients or greater attendance at a special event
are hit with several simultaneous grant opportunities that exceed the capacity of in-house staff to produce
A small, woman-owned business, CFE operates with a virtual team approach. Often a nonprofit just needs my skills. Sometimes a project calls for few hours of time from a specialist in nonprofit law, government contracting, pricing strategies and financial negotiation, website strategy and development, social media campaigns, or technical writing, editing, and data visualization. In these situations, I bring in colleagues with whom I have collaborated since starting my consulting practice in 1997. CGE’s virtual team approach keeps our costs low and our skill base a match for the requirements of each job.
That’s what we do – provide the ideas, market intelligence, skill set, resources, energy and focus to drive attention to a single pursuit with a desired outcome…winning the grant game!
CFE clients have won over 90 % of the grants and federal proposals submitted with CFE support.
If your nonprofit wants to win more and larger grants, please contact CFE.
- Contact CFE
- Federal Business Development
- Track Record
- May 2015 (2)
- March 2015 (1)
- November 2014 (2)
- October 2014 (5)
- August 2014 (1)
- July 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (1)
- March 2014 (1)
- April 2013 (1)
- May 2011 (1)
- USDA Regional Conservation Partnership Program
- Patagonia grants available for grassroots environmental organizations
- NRCS Seeks Citizen Input on Virginia Easement program Interim Final Rule
- Feds Gear Up To Use GSA OASIS Contracts
- EPA RAF Re-do Creates Unprecedented Small Business Opportunities
- CCRs, Fraking Create Engineering Market Sweet Spots
- PRDC wins Dominion Resources grant
- Aussie Rescue and Placement Helpline Direct Mail Campaign 2014
- A Team By Any Other Name Is A …Subcontract?
- SBA IG to HUBZones Firms: Double-Check Your DSBS Profile
- Piedmont Regional Dental Clinic annual newsletter 2014
- Protect and Nurture: The Campbell Years at Woodberry Forest School
- PRDC Names New Directors
- Madison 57th Healthiest County in Virginia
- Mystery Solved – Voles Made Those Holes
- Gordonsville Virginia – History and Historically Good Fried Chicken
- Garden Tour Homes Feature Civil War Connections
- Intimate Landscapes – Restoring Virginia’s Historic Gardens
Powered by SiteTree