Government clients frequently need the same outreach and project support as CFE’s commercial and nonprofit clients. CFE is a woman-owned, small and micro-sized business certified by the Virginia Small Business and Supplier Diversity office and registered on SAM.gov, eVA, and with the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Bonded.
Registered and Bonded
Defense Logistics Agency
Some examples of CFE government contract support includes:
- Won a GSA MOBIS contract for CFE and assisted other environmental firms with developing winning submittals for the GSA MAC 899 schedules. Won 100% of the GSA proposals submitted.
- Provided support to the US Environmental Protection Agency’s Brownfields program by preparing Revolving Loan Fund on-line training modules.
- Facilitated the EPA Brownfields Assessment and Cleanup grant award panel process. Two teams of approximately twenty EPA staff representing all ten EPA regions met in San Francisco and Philadelphia to review several hundred grant requests, prioritize them, discuss every application to generate feedback for the applicant, and discuss in detail the short-listed applications in order to develop rankings and evaluation information for final awards by the EPA Administrator. The process successfully awarded over $70 million in grants to communities in 38 states, five tribal nations and two US territories.
- Facilitated EPA OLEM innovation grant evaluation panels
- Served as rapporteur for the Defense Logistic Agency’s three-day conference on the Basel Convention, an international treaty governing the international transport of hazardous waste. Produced a draft report of the two-day conference within 48 hours after it adjourned. The report summarized issues presented during the conference and articulated barriers to DOD implementation of this international environmental program. Also advised DLA on logistical issues associated with planning a successful conference. A final report was later produced and accepted by the client.
Services for Government Clients
- Develop and implement public participation programs
- Develop media approaches and coach public appearances
- Provide content for social media and public meetings
- Support Small and Disadvantaged Business Subcontracting Plans – design effective programs for identifying viable small businesses with particular skill sets to ensure subcontract goals are met or exceeded
- Provide facilitation and logistical support for meetings, workgroups and conferences
- Facilitate proposal/grant evaluation sessions that are defensible in the event of protest
- Write and edit stakeholder communications
- Develop training modules
- Provide fast turnaround rapporteur support
- Support sustainable facility programs
- Technical and copy writing
- Develop social media strategy and content
For more information, please click here or contact CFE at (540)222-9594