This article was written to meet two objectives: create publicity for the upcoming Historic Garden Week tour in Orange County (a fundraiser and part of the largest tourism event in Virginia) and to fulfill the Piedmont Virginian magazine editor’s request to cover the good things happening in Gordonsville right now and to explain how it bodes for the future of this small, crossroads town. As it turns out, there were a lot of good things happening – in addition to being the site of Dolley Madison Garden Club‘s 2014 Historic Garden Week tour.
- National Science Foundation Announces Analytics For Equity pre-solicitation notice
- Webinar: Grants, Loans, and Conservation Opportunities for Virginia Farmers
- New Login.gov and Grants.gov account linking requirement
- Congratulations Grymes Memorial School for winning Dominion Environmental Education grant!
- K Art and Design website refreesh